Refunds are available for unused service periods. The refund policies of the Cube Host and the partners of the company submit to the following rules, terms, and conditions:
- Refunds cannot be issued if a user has violated any terms and conditions of usage of the service or user agreements.
- The refund for the Dedicated Server is available only in case of Cube Host or its partners breaking or violating the terms, conditions, and user agreements. In this case, a refund request must be considered separately by a responsible support manager.
- The company grants the 7-days trial period that implies full refunds for the services (except the services indicated before and installation fees) within 30 calendar days after a user has been signed up for the service. To request a full refund, a user must contact the Sales Department of Cube Host
- through the ticket system.
- The additional fees taken for assistance with the installation of the service are non-refundable.
- All purchases made using any type of cryptocurrency are non-refundable.
- The company calculates the refund requests submitted after a 7-days trial period expires according to the remaining unused terms of service.
- Cube Host issues refunds using the following payment methods:
- Debit/Credit cards;